Helping Mature Adults Understand Technology
Having the knowledge, skills, and confidence to keep up with the changes in technology is necessary for our parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles around the world.
With over a decade of digital marketing experience, Denise Linton is here to help mature adults adapt to the changes brought about by technology in ways that make sense in their lives.
Schedule a one-on-one training session and join the club of mature adults who are becoming more confident online as technology evolves.
Click the button below to book a free consultation. Select a date and time suitable for you to have a talk with Denise to see how you would like to proceed with your technology training.
What do you get when you Join The Club of Mature Adults who Choose to Step up and Learn?
- Virtual Q&A Classes
- One-on-one Virtual Training (60 mins)
- Access to a library of “How to tutorials”
- Monthly Polls – students can vote for topics they are interested in learning.
- Creating Strong Passwords
- Canva – Graphic Design
- Staying Safe Online with Secure Websites
- What is E-banking
- Spotting Spam Emails
- Setting up and sending Emails – Gmail
- How to video chat? – Zoom, Google Meet
- How to text? – WhatsApp & SMS
- Getting comfortable on social media – Facebook etc.